Fusion of the World Food Tour From USD 79
The Fusion of the World Food Tour takes you on a culinary adventure to discover
Aruba’s melting pot. On this walking and tasting tour in the soothing evening
hours, a local guide will introduce you to Aruba’s multi-cultural cuisine and serve
you the local scoop. The engaging 2,5 hour tour takes your through the colorful
streets of Oranjestad, Aruba’s capital, to five different local eateries where you
will sample Jamaican, Cuban, Dutch, Italian and typical Aruban food.
This easy-going walking and tasting tour is an ideal way to get a tasty introduction
to Aruba, its cuisine and rich cultural background. Entertaining fun facts, historic
landmarks and delicious food bring Aruba’s authentic island experience to life.
Drinks are included on this tour and you’ll find yourself sipping Cuban rum,
tasting our refreshing island-brew and most popular cocktail on the island,
Aruba Ariba. At the end of the tour you will know your way around downtown,
where to find the island’s hidden gems and best food, just like the locals! Dushi
LocationGoogle maps link
- Culinary Tour
- 5 Different World Cuisines including from Aruba
- Fun Local Expert to share Historic Sites and Facts
- Taste Local or Dutch and other Cocktails
- Meet other tourists from around the world
- See Aruba's downtown by Night
• We recommend visitors to please use face mask. Visitors to supply their own. Not Mandatory (Update June 2021)
• All visitors will have infrared thermography temperature checks prior to the tour. Please be aware than anyone determined to be unwell or exhibiting any visible signs or symptoms of COVID-19 with a high temperature cannot join the tour and will be refunded.
• Mandatory use and care of personal protective equipment while on tour. We will equip our guides with hand sanitizer, mouth mask, clear face shield, and gloves (disposable).
• Social distancing includes refraining from hugging, shaking hands is prohibited it involves maintaining a distance of 1.5 metres (when possible) from each other.
• Our guides will include respiratory and hygiene etiquette in their presentation combined with other communication measures that our health officers recommend at the start of the tour.
• Inside museums and stops at monuments, the rules of social distancing should be applied. We therefore kindly ask visitors to please keep a distance of 1.5 metres (when possible).