Aruba Historic Cultural Downtown Walking Tour From USD 39
Aruba Walking Tours - Discover the streets & stories of Oranjestad with a Local Expert
Aruba Walking Tours offers the islands’ local scoop during a 2.5-hour journey by foot in an interactive and engaging way. This authentic experience takes you to over 30 amazing sites in downtown Oranjestad, while a Local Expert shares fascinating stories on the islands’ rich history & culture. Stops are made to visit monuments & museums, sample Aruba’s local cuisine and even for a little shopping on-the-go. During the Aruba walking tour plenty of ‘photo ops’ and even encounters with Aruba’s charismatic locals are provided. Making your way through the city was never this entertaining!
The group tour is available Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 9 AM. For customized experiences and other departure times you can book a private tour for couples, families and corporate groups.
LocationGoogle maps link
The Aruba Walking Tours service includes:
· Complimentary Pick up (High and Low Rise Hotels/Condo Buildings) Return is on own account.
· Local Expert (Guide to share the local scoop and historic facts at each stop)
· More than 30 site visits
· Entrance to at least 1 Museum
· 1 Bottle of Water
· 2 Different Local Bites
· Surprise Gift ( When Available )
• We recommend visitors to please use mouth mask. Visitors to supply their own.
• All visitors will have infrared thermography temperature checks prior to the tour. Please be aware than anyone determined to be unwell or exhibiting any visible signs or symptoms of COVID-19 with a high temperature cannot join the tour and will be refunded.
• Mandatory use and care of personal protective equipment while on tour. We will equip our guides with hand sanitizer, mouth mask, clear face shield, and gloves (disposable).
• Social distancing includes refraining from hugging, shaking hands is prohibited it involves maintaining a distance of 1.5 metres (when possible) from each other.
• Our guides will include respiratory and hygiene etiquette in their presentation combined with other communication measures that our health officers recommend at the start of the tour.
• Inside museums and stops at monuments, the rules of social distancing should be applied. We therefore kindly ask visitors to please keep a distance of 1.5 metres (when possible).