Aruba Historic Cultural Downtown Walking Tour From USD 39
Aruba Walking Tours - Discover the streets & stories of Oranjestad with a Local Expert
Aruba Walking Tours offers the islands’ local scoop during a 2.5-hour journey by foot in an interactive and engaging way. This authentic experience takes you to over 30 amazing sites in downtown Oranjestad, while a Local Expert shares fascinating stories on the islands’ rich history & culture. Stops are made to visit monuments & museums (when open), sample Aruba’s local cuisine and even for a little shopping on-the-go. During the Aruba walking tour plenty of ‘photo ops’ and even encounters with Aruba’s charismatic locals are provided. Making your way through the city was never this entertaining!
The group tour is available Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 9 AM. For customized experiences and other departure times you can book a private tour for couples, families and corporate groups.
LocationGoogle maps link
The Aruba Walking Tours service includes:
- Local Expert/ Guide (Authentic/ Local History & Stories)
- More than 30 amazing ites
- Instagrammable Photo Opportunities
- Delicious Local Bites (2x)
- Iconic Landmarks
- Entrance to Museums when open
- Free Pick Up from Hotel (Dropoff Not Incl.)
- Bottled water
- Guides also understand Spanish,Dutch & Papiamento besides English
- Entry/Admission - Fort Zoutman Historical Museum when open
- Entry/Admission - Coco Plum Restaurant
• We recommend visitors to please use face mask. Visitors to supply their own. Not Mandatory for guests.
• Please be aware than anyone determined to be unwell or exhibiting any visible signs or symptoms of COVID-19 with a high temperature cannot join the tour and will be refunded.
• Mandatory use and care of personal protective equipment while on tour. We will equip our guides with hand sanitizer, mouth mask, clear face shield, and gloves (disposable).
• Social distancing includes refraining from hugging, shaking hands is prohibited it involves maintaining a distance of 1.5 metres (when possible) from each other.
• Our guides will include respiratory and hygiene etiquette in their presentation combined with other communication measures that our health officers recommend at the start of the tour.
• Inside museums and stops at monuments, the rules of social distancing should be applied. We therefore kindly ask visitors to please keep a distance of 1.5 metres (when possible).